emfrombookjems

Reading, Writing and Being Generally Awesome

I have no idea what I'm doing.
The Goddess Hunt - Aimee Carter As seen on Ed and Em's Reviews!4/5 Stars!I liked reading from Henry's point-of-view. I wish there was a book all about him. He brings a different perspective to the goings-on within the books. I hope that Ms. Carter brings more of his thoughts into the next book. His ideas and thoughts about everything that was happening were very interesting to read. I enjoyed it.And while I enjoyed this, Kate still gives me trouble. Kate is a fiesty, interesting girl, but she's not my favorite heroine. Her maturity level definitely sways. It can be annoying, but I love how she doesn't let anyone take advantage of her or push her in this novella. She's very stubborn and stands up for what she believes is right. That is an important quality in a good heroine.I am very excited to read the next book, though after reading this, I realize thatII definitely need to reread the first book! I'm looking forward to reading the reunion between Kate and Henry. For what it's worth, I want them to get their "happily ever after."